To ensure that your packages get to you safely, we are moving at an even more careful pace than usual. Please be patient as it may take some extra time depending on our current order volume. Rest assured that your parcels are still in safe hands, but please note that delivery times may fall outside of the normal standard.
As of March 26th, most major shipping carriers in Canada are suspending their delivery service level guarantee. What does this mean for your This Is J packages? Read below to find out:
- We are still packing and shipping daily with added safety precautions and social distancing in place.
- The pace at which your particular order gets packed and shipped is dependent on our current order volume and can vary from day to day. If you need something quickly or by a specific day, please consider a gift card instead to ensure that you can email it to the recipient right away.
- You will receive an email from us once your order ships with a tracking number.
- Delivery times are not currently guaranteed by Canadian shipping carriers. Important safety measures, including physical distancing and ensuring contactless delivery, as well as an increase in overall order volume have resulted in longer than normal processing and delivery times for parcel carriers.
- Your packages are in transit and it may take longer than usual, but rest assured if for some reason something does get lost in the process, we will ensure that we get a replacement item to you.
Please bear with us and the amazing Canada Post employees who are still going to work every day for us. Know that we are doing everything as quickly and safely as we can to get your orders out to you and to make sure that you get the comfort you deserve!
If you feel that your package may be lost, give it a few extra days then contact Canada Post to inquire. We've found that often the package shows up in those few extra days.
Thank you for your continued support!