Bamboo Jammers Collaboration:
Kelly Ventura x This Is J
Short Sleeve Set - Cora, Black
Made In Canada | Hand Printed | Free Shipping Over $100
Kelly Ventura x This Is J - Available exclusively online in limited edition styles.
The Short Sleeve Set comes with a flowy short sleeve top, long pant, and a matching headband. Our bamboo pajamas are renowned for their wonderful softness, breathability and absorbency.
Print & coloring
Cora is a playful and abstract floral pattern. This print comes to life with expressive marks and pops of apricot and periwinkle on the black ground fabric that shines like a midnight navy in some lights.
Included in this set
- Short Sleeve Top
- Matching Headband
Care & sizing
Size: Small (0-4/6), Medium (6-8/10), Large (10-14)
- Fabric: 93% Bamboo/7%Spandex.
- Care: Machine Washable. Pre-Shrunk.
- Made in Canada.
- Fabric pattern designed by Kelly Ventura in collaboration with This Is J.
Screen colors may vary slightly from the actual colors.
100% Made in Canada
We produce all of our clothing in Canada, which not only ensures high quality, but also allows us to keep control of the entire production process. Having complete control over the production of our pajamas means that we can test different materials and fits, change designs, and constantly improve our sleepwear.
This has led us to the top of the industry in terms of quality and comfort.
True Bamboo Pajamas & Original Designs
Bamboo is already unbelievably soft, and the way we mill it enhances that softness, while also making it stretchy enough to conform to your body and retain its shape. Our sleepwear is 93% bamboo, which is more than almost any other brand of bamboo pajamas you’ll find on the market. Every pajama we produce features beautiful hand-printed designs exclusive to This is J.
Our pajamas are the only way to see how comfortable bamboo pajamas can truly be.
The Perfect Blend of Bamboo and Spandex
After our bamboo fabric is knit, we dye it and print it, before cutting it and sewing it into our Bamboo Jammers pajama sets. We add a small amount of spandex to the fabric to help it retain its shape. The exact amount of spandex added is the result of years of testing to find the perfect balance of softness, beautiful draping, and ease of washing (This is J pajamas are washer and dryer friendly!).
Since bamboo fabric is comfortable, practical, and sustainable, it has many benefits to both the wearer and the planet.
Good For You
Bamboo fabric is:
Dry - Bamboo fabric is absorbent and moisture-wicking, so it removes moisture such as sweat from skin and prevents irritation.
Antibacterial - Bacteria struggles to survive in bamboo fabric, so clothing made of the fabric doesn’t smell as much after being worn as other clothing does.
Soft - Bamboo fabric is famously soft and comfortable, making it the ideal material for sleepwear.
Insulating - The material helps keep you cool in the heat, and warm in the cold, so it regulates your temperature better than most other clothing.
Breathable - Even though bamboo insulates well, it allows air through, so it remains light and breathable to prevent the stuffy feeling caused by other pajamas.
Hypoallergenic - Bamboo generally doesn’t aggravate allergies or cause any other kinds of skin irritation as synthetic fibres often do.
Good For the Environment
Bamboo fabric is the most eco-friendly fabric ever because of the following:
- The fastest-growing plant in the world, it yields crops more often than other plants
- It only takes 10% of the land that cotton takes to produce the same volume, and often grows on slopes that aren’t viable for other crops
- Being cut instead of uprooted means that harvesting it doesn’t disturb the soil
- Since rainwater is sufficient to support bamboo’s growth, it thrives without the use of pesticides or fertilizers, and doesn’t require manual irrigation, which saves water
In some cases, being environmentally friendly requires making sacrifices. But considering how comfortable bamboo fabric is, this isn’t one of those cases. It’s a no-brainer. Try bamboo pajamas now and experience the benefits for yourself.
How does the Short Sleeve Set fit?
Sizes listed are North American sizes.
- Small 0-4/6
- Medium 6-8/10
- Large 10-14
- Pant length: 33in inseam
- Shirt length: 29in from shoulder
- Measurements from size Medium
Overall Fit & Feel
- Flowy scoop neck, cap sleeve, A-line top.
- Shirt length hangs past the bum.
- Long pant.
- Pants sit on the upper hip, just below the belly button.
- Wide stretchy waistband with drawstring allows for extra give around the hips and the option to cinch the waist smaller.
- Soft & stretchy bamboo has a lot of give to accommodate different shapes & sizes.
- Pre-shrunk & machine washable.