Bamboo Jammers: T-Shirt Set - Tessa Flower, Hunter Green
$90.00 CAD $140.00 CAD
Made In Canada | Hand Printed | Free Shipping Over $100
The most comfortable set of pajamas. Ever.
T-Shirt Set includes a raglan style loose fitting top, capri pants with a wide stretchy drawstring waistband and matching headband.
Print & Color:
Tessa Flower - hunter green with dusty blue, turquoise, teal & black accents.
Care & Size:
- Small (0-4/6), Medium (6-8/10), Large (10-12/14), X-Large (14-16/18)
- Fabric: 93% Bamboo/7% Spandex
- Care: Machine Washable
- Made in Canada
Model Measurements:Model is in size M
Model is 5'10.0" / 177cm, bust 34.0 / 86cm, waist 26.0 / 66cm, hips 37.0 / 94cm
Fabric patterns designed by and exclusive to This Is J.
Screen colors may vary slightly from the actual colors.
Since bamboo fabric is comfortable, practical, and sustainable, it has many benefits to both the wearer and the planet.
Good For You
Bamboo fabric is:
Dry - Bamboo fabric is absorbent and moisture-wicking, so it removes moisture such as sweat from skin and prevents irritation.
Antibacterial - Bacteria struggles to survive in bamboo fabric, so clothing made of the fabric doesn’t smell as much after being worn as other clothing does.
Soft - Bamboo fabric is famously soft and comfortable, making it the ideal material for sleepwear.
Insulating - The material helps keep you cool in the heat, and warm in the cold, so it regulates your temperature better than most other clothing.
Breathable - Even though bamboo insulates well, it allows air through, so it remains light and breathable to prevent the stuffy feeling caused by other pajamas.
Hypoallergenic - Bamboo generally doesn’t aggravate allergies or cause any other kinds of skin irritation as synthetic fibres often do.
Good For the Environment
Bamboo fabric is the most eco-friendly fabric ever because of the following:
- The fastest-growing plant in the world, it yields crops more often than other plants
- It only takes 10% of the land that cotton takes to produce the same volume, and often grows on slopes that aren’t viable for other crops
- Being cut instead of uprooted means that harvesting it doesn’t disturb the soil
- Since rainwater is sufficient to support bamboo’s growth, it thrives without the use of pesticides or fertilizers, and doesn’t require manual irrigation, which saves water
In some cases, being environmentally friendly requires making sacrifices. But considering how comfortable bamboo fabric is, this isn’t one of those cases. It’s a no-brainer. Try bamboo pajamas now and experience the benefits for yourself.
How does the T-Shirt Set fit?
Sizes listed are North American sizes.
- Small: 0-4/6
- Medium: 6-8/10
- Large: 10-12/14
- X-Large: 14-16/18
- Pant length: 19in inseam
- Shirt length: 28in from shoulder
- Measurements from size Medium
Overall Fit & Feel
- Raglan style t-shirt sleeve
- A-line side panels provide loose flow
- Shirt length hangs to the hip
- Capri length pant with wide drawstring waist
- Pant sits on the upper hip, just below the belly button
- Soft bamboo/spandex stretches gently to accommodate different shapes & sizes
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable & dryer friendly.
Click here to browse all Bamboo T-Shirt Pajama Sets.